Thursday, July 14, 2011

Why are Naruto and One Piece so popular?

I'm not saying they suck (never mind I actually think they suck) but I see so many people saying naruto and One Piece are great. Yeah I started watching Naruto and after episode 50 I was like **** that as for One Piece after 3 episodes I thought the show was retarded. So can you people explain me why these two overrated mangas/animes are so good according to so many people. In my opinion their plots aren't that good they're more comedy to me not serious things. It's even painful to see how people say these two animes/mangas are better than animes and mangas such as Dragon Ball (techincally father of anime and manga) Neon Genesis Evangelion (major saviour of anime) Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, Elfen Lied, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment