Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is my house haunted, even though these things happen to my mother alone?

Whenever my mom is home alone, i.e, if i am on vacation with a friend, my mom says strange things happen to her. like, over the weekend, i happened to be up north with a friend, my mom said she was doing laundry, and she felt something pulling on her leg. She thought it was our cat rubbing against her leg, but when she looked, nothing was there.Before she went to bed, as she was walking through our dining room, she saw a dark figure out of the corner of her eye.then, when she was sleeping that night, she felt something walking on the bed. again, she thought it was the cat laying down, but nothing was there. A couple years ago, when she had cancer, she was resting on the couch, and she felt something nudge the pillow. it wasn't our cat, and when she looked at the wall, she saw a shadow. But, only two things have happened to me. one, i was sitting in her room, on the computer, and the light was turned off. i heard something come into her room, and go into the closet. My cat was following it. And while i was in the basement with my neighbor, who live in my building (i live in a duplex) we were in her part of the basement, which has a doorway, where you can see into my laundry room, but nothing to the left, because it is blocked by the wall. when we were talking, we heard a little girl laugh. when we heard this, we ran back upstairs. ever since, nothing has happened to me or her. is my house haunted?

No comments:

Post a Comment