Thursday, July 14, 2011

If I break my lease will I still get my deposiy money?

so I've been living in a duplex since aug I signed a 1 year lease. (first time) lease ends aug 16. 2011. Bad things here happened in the past but I didn't do anything about them. Like landlord didn't fix a leaking ceiling for a month. Had to fix roof 3 times. Also the heat would shut off a lot. Because there was something wrong will the pilot. Ehh! & the landlord would ask us to go knock on the door below us walk through their apt an go into the basement & see if the pilot was lit. What an idiot was that our job, with a newborn in the house. So new tenats moved in below us it looks like there going to live here forever. They tried putting a fence up but the took it down I gues they don't know how to do it. They have 2 grown big dogs...! One of them is a pitt bull. They bark all day & there outside all day through the night they might let them in at 1am. And than I can hear them bark all night in the house. I don't need this anymore. I tried reasoning with the landlord that I want to leave. But he said to leave and when he finds someone he will give me my deposit back... What??? What kind of crap is that. What can I do. I hate speaking to him he has this accent I don't understand his english... I told him to put the rent up and when you find someone I will leave...HELP!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment