Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Am i suffering from minor schizophrenic symptom?

I know i dint get at least one hour of sleep last night. I got off my bed at 8:00am and headed off to work at 9:00am and was already working by 9:30. I do landscaping so what i usualy do is mow lawns. When i started to mow the first lawn i heard the owners niece talk about every little mistake i made and she was inside the house..but i dint make a big deal about it. 2nd lawn i do are two duplexes next to each other. After mowing the front lawn i went to the first mini backyard, and i hear a dude say frm inside his duplex ''yea his tired'' ,,,;''mised a spot'' then he said ''got it''. The 3rd lawn i mowed, is just the backyard and right when i was about to start my heart starts beating at a real fast paste and i started to feel sort of tinkly from my arms, so i freaked out a bit, ive never experienced that before in my life. So i tought that i just needed some h2o, but no, after about 5 min into that lawn i hear a females voice and she was telling someone else the difrrent little thing that i was doing for example the way i was mowing the yard and how tired and sweaty i was and she dint stop commenting untill i left. The 4th house was the same plus i could hear their neighbours doughter say things, like if it had been a long time that she has seen me mow that yard like if she was constintly checking me out saying things like ''his tired'',''naw his too strong'',,,''his mad'',,,,''naw he just looks like he be on hard drugs'',,''look he cant even do that right'',,''back then he did that real quick''. it felt like they were seeing every little thing that i was doing good or bad on the job, but i was feelling mad for some reason. I felt like if i was being watched 24/7 i got paranoid i was . But the thing that freaked me out the most was that i heard those voices coming out off all 4 houses i went to, like if they were peeping out of there windows just to comment on the things that i would do right or bad plus my physical appearance. That has never happen to me before. At the beggining i was telling myself that there were infact people behind the windows and not just voices in my head.. But that was impossible because i could hear them while the lawn mower was on... I got really worried when i got home about 2pm, i dint know what to believe. Can somebody please help me understand what i whent thru today?

No comments:

Post a Comment