Sunday, July 10, 2011

Guy Next Door!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

K, I just moved in a month ago. I was spending the night at my friend's house long story short, my neighbor is in my friend's taekwondoe class, anyways I live in a duplex and I've seen him outside a lot and vice versa. We talk on Facebook a lot then today he gave me his number and we texted a bit then he suddenly just stopped texting me and didnt respond(do you think he fell asleep?) anyways, he was getting out of his car earlier and saw me looking at him through the window and waved to me... lol... anyways he's so cute. we haven't talked in real life yet but i kind of want to... we've only talked on fb and texted. anyways, we're only in middle school so nothing to serious but what should i do to get things farther? i really want to meet him in real life

No comments:

Post a Comment