Saturday, July 9, 2011

I live in a duplex, can landlord use bug fogger in shared attic?

My landlord is too cheap to hire professional pest control and the adjacent unit is complaining of bugs. So his solution is to use a cockroach fogger in our shared attic. I refused since I have a 12 month old in the house and he wants to do it while we are home. So he plans to use it on the other side, but the attic is shared! It will most certainly come into my side. I'm freaking out right now because I dont think he even plans on telling me when he is going to use it! The directions say no one should be in the house for 4 hours and it should be aired out for 30 minutes after that. What do I do? What right do I have? I live in south florida and honestly any bugs come from outside, not an infestation.

No comments:

Post a Comment