Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Who here is a teen Christian?

Hello there my name is Alexis you can call me Lexi if you want. I am going to start a nationwide project for us teens. I'm not sure how we are going to do this but I want to get a ton of teens together and travel the USA and even some foreign places and talk to other teens about Christ. To be apart of this you have to have these: 1.Be able to talk in front of major audiences 2. Able to show off your skills such as preaching and singing and stuff like that 3. Aren't afraid to exclaim that Jesus is your savior and you would be nothing without him also you have to be able to tell about your experiences with God. 4. The final thing is you have to be between the ages of 13 and 18 to be apart of this you can be male or female I am looking for both. Like I said I have no idea how we are going to do this or how we can get together or anything but I do know that with God anything is possible. Also if you have any ideas for a name or how we can work this out please let me know by emailing me at: alexisgenareo@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment