Friday, July 8, 2011

Can landlord legally use bug fogger in shared attic after I refuse?

My duplex has a shared attic. The neighbor made a complaint of cockroaches. Instead of hiring professional exterminators my landlord wants to use a bug fogger he bought at walmart in our shared attic. I refused since he not only planned on using it while I was home but I have a 12 month old in the house. Now he is going to put it in the attic on the neighbors side and I dont think he even plans on telling me when he does it! I saw the brand and kind and looked online at directions. No one can be inside for 4 hours after use and then it needs to be aired out for 30 mins before re entry. I live in florida, what can I do? Hes going to poison me and my son. Btw he's acting like I'm over reacting I dont think he reads directions!

No comments:

Post a Comment